Do you know “you don’t know what you don’t know”?
As a spiritual teacher it is my mission to extend your awareness to the max.
You may have heard of “Introduction” events within the Oshana Transmission Teaching schedule.
In reality there is no one standard Introduction to this Teaching because everyone encounters the Transmission from a different place in life. You are unique. No-one has the experience which you are having in this moment. This is one reason why your existence is invaluable to God.
Every Oshana Teaching Introduction is specially customised to your needs – even before you arrive in the physical (or online) teaching space.
Here are a list of reasons to attend an Introduction even if you have attended hundreds of Oshana Enlightenment Intensives and Transmission Retreats.
- There is no such thing as an Introduction at the level of Transmission, there is only the next step on your spiritual path
- Regular exposure to the Transmission keeps you awake, aware and pure
- Transmission is like the sun – a little often is better than too much infrequently
- All Introduction events are powerful, and feel and sound unique
- All Introductions are different because the audience varies
- A specific Introduction is designed as a way to prepare for a specific Intensive
- You will comfortably absorb and understand more from an Intensive when you have attended the preceding (matching) Introduction
- An Introduction allows you to re-experience Transmission because people forget as it is so unimaginable and fantastic
- Information given in an Introduction is not given in an Intensive and vice-versa
- If someone in an Intensive is not aware of certain basics then the Teaching has to be simplified or the person will not understand the more advanced lessons
- There can never be a complete introduction to a fully comprehensive teaching. The Introduction would have to be as long as the entire Teaching which is endless.
- You could be enlightened in an Introduction (even your first one)