Enlightenment is Like a Never Ending Orgasm. You sense eternity and infinity. You cannot imagine what it is until you experience it. It transports you outside of space and time. It makes you happy to be alive
25 Ways How Enlightenment is Like a Never Ending Orgasm
- You really, really want it
- You’re distracted until you get it
- You get frustrated if you don’t get it
- You think you are in control but you are not
- It pulls you in
- You are always on the edge
- You feel it in every cell of your body
- You totally give yourself (before)
- You completely give yourself up (during)
- It contracts and expands at the same time
- You feel it in your body – and somewhere else
- It transports you outside of space and time
- It takes your breath away
- It makes you happy to be alive
- You feel compassion, joy and openness
- You sense eternity and infinity
- You can’t imagine what it is until you experience it
- You don’t need another one
- Past, present and future become one
- The Earth shakes
- Time stands still
- You become soft and loving like a baby
- You become one with another
- Nothing else matters
Now, if you want to experience what Enlightenment is really like then visit
register for free spiritual advice at
Why I wrote "25 Ways How Enlightenment is Like a Never Ending Orgasm?"
Pass it on.
The best write-ups of my teaching are tucked away in the events section. There you will find uncensored descriptions of spiritual meetings which give a flavour of what it’s like to be in my class. Rarely a dull moment, lots of laughs and sometimes a few tears – and we keep our clothes on (except in the sauna). Not that that any of that has anything to do with getting IT but then a lot of time is spent contemplating another kind of IT. Well, that’s a whole new post in itself.
Pasted below is the text for the upcoming Successful Love, Sex and Marriage which is part of my Life Mastery Series.
While not the top of most spiritual seeker’s agendas, especially for monks and nuns, love and sex holds top position on many people’s happiness wish lists. Food would hold a higher place in the survival stakes and is often integrated into the romantic love package as an aphrodisiacal entrée. Witness, chocolate, it’s everywhere in all it’s various forms.
Since most of you are going be doing IT, i.e. sex, before getting IT, i.e. enlightenment, self-realisation – it makes sense to begin to understand what sex and romance are all about and then decide how far one wants to go along that Shangri-La road. It’s like with food – you don’t want to stay with Pot Noodle forever, you want to give your taste buds a run and treat your stomach with kindness and respect.
What this lecture is not is a technical how-to-do IT type of Joy of Sex manual. It’s not about finding the G-Spot or any other “aha” spot but the point is to get why you do the sweaty dance of the hump-backed whale – it’s not exactly the stuff of Strictly Come Dancing or on second thoughts maybe it literally is that. If it was only about orgasm then I am sure that more convenient methods are on offer rather than the sort of stuff that brings President’s to their knees (but not their candidacies).
So love and sex are there for a purpose just like the breakfast smorgasbord buffet on the overnight boat to Sweden. But how to get in and out, make the right moves and choices and avoid ending up standing alone, broken hearted and frustrated with the drunks at the harbour taxi rank when the love boat comes into port?
There is a deep energetic purpose to love and sex. Succeed at it and at least you will have one less thing to get right.